Georgia Conservation Voters + Fair Fight 12/17 Phonebank
It’s GOTV time—again! The Georgia runoff election is just around the corner, and we need your help getting out the vote! Fair Fight & Georgia Conservation Voters (GCV) have joined together to call Georgia voters to make sure they have the information they need to make a plan to vote either by mail or in person & to ensure they know about the importance of this election, especially the PSC race. As a volunteer for Fair Fight you would not be advocating for any candidate or political party.
Attending a training before your first phonebank is mandatory. Sign up for a training here: https://www.mobilize.us/fairfight/event/363590/
Join us for a weeknight to call hundreds of thousands of voters across Georgia to make sure they have a plan to vote. Directly contacting voters is the best way to ensure they have the information needed for this election. Sign up to help Georgians get the resources they need to vote in the January 5 Senate Runoff elections!
Please note that all times are ET in order to best contact Georgia voters. This event is only for PHONE BANKING. You must be registered for a shift in order to participate in this phonebank.
How to start calling:
- On the day of your scheduled shift you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org (to the email you use to register for this event) containing the materials necessary to get started calling. In this email you will also receive a link to join our Slack channel for that event.
- At the time your shift is scheduled to start we will have a quick Zoom call to review the scripts and answer any last minute questions. The link for this day-of meeting will be in the email you receive the day of your shift.
- BREAKING: Federal Court Rules Against Georgia Voters in Georgia Secretary of State’s Appeal of PSC Elections
- Clean Energy Revolution in Georgia — Celebrating One Year of the Largest Climate Investments in History
- Press Release: Environmental and Social Justice Groups Call On DeKalb County to Follow State Regulations for Water Protection